The content of this blog is mature and may not be appropriate for young readers. Please proceed carefully. If you are a young reader and read something in my story that you identify with, I encourage you to reach out for help from a trusted adult. If you are being abused, please keep telling until someone believes you.
Rachel, age 3
Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
~ Helen Keller
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
~ Christopher Columbus
My blog word cloud
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Survivors Network for those Abused by Priests (and other church leadership)
- The Hope of Survivors
- National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health
- Youth M.O.V.E. National
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Study
MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods