I am a 30 something year old woman and I was abused for most of my childhood. I believe that Jesus carried me through that time and brought me to where I am today. While I am not perfect and do not have all of the answers, I want others who have suffered abuse to know that they are not alone. I am here to offer hope and comfort.
Rachel, age 3
Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
~ Helen Keller
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
~ Christopher Columbus
My blog word cloud
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Survivors Network for those Abused by Priests (and other church leadership)
- The Hope of Survivors
- National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health
- Youth M.O.V.E. National
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Study
MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods